Sunday, April 25, 2010



I was lucky enough to see Brett at the end of his second loop in the cycle. He looked great!
The spectators are awesome! From the tribal dancers (shields, spears and all LOL)to cheer leaders and noise accessories the atmosphere is amazing!

Theresa's estimated time for his cycle is in the region of 6:37 but I know that you BTT'rs will know the correct answer to this.

The weather is hotter than expected so I am sure the athletes are not too pleased about that but their spirits seem high nonetheless. I got burned to a crisp while cheering on the cyclists so walked back to our B&B for some well needed lotion and oh, by chance took a nap. I have no idea how that happened ;)

BTT'rs: Brett is sporting his gear oh so proudly!

Posting another pic for you. See you at the next blog

1 comment: