Sunday, April 25, 2010

And... he is OUR Iron Man, South Africa!




He's done it! It's finally over...Brett, the Iron Man, Johnston!! His little family couldn't be more proud. We made it to the finish line in time to see him come in and it was amazing. The men and woman of this race are awesome and most of them still seem to smile.

It still baffles me as to how these people do such an inspiring event! I am in awe!

Well done my love. Hard work, unbelievable dedication and still making family time puts you in my top ranks!
Love,
Your girls
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Brett Johnston, you are an IRONMAN! how good did it feel to hear that!?!? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again my brother! You are truly amazing - such an inspiration! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My original hero was the Lone Ranger,now it's you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey are you getting some sleep? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing performance and accomplishment! Congratulations again Brett!

    ReplyDelete